Chulu East Peak Climbing
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 2-3
Mt Chulu East Peak Climbing is a journey amalgamated with spectacular mountain scenery, challenging mountaineering and mixing up with ethnic inhabitants. The combination of all these elements has made the Chulu Peak, one of the most climbed peaks in the Annapurna region of Nepal.
The top of the Chulu Peak offers the close-up views of the Annapurna II, III and IV, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Tilicho Peak, Gangapurna and the Glacier Dome. Joined with the typical trek around Annapurna, the itinerary of the trek offers all aspects of mixing in with the wild nature in its raw form. Come experience the Mt, chili East Peak climbing with Alpine Paradise Treks and Adventure and explore Annapurna region with the perfectly formed itinerary created by us.
We offer a group of highly skilled manpower, to assist you in the straightforward climb to the top of the Chulu East. If you have a hunger to take up an adventure, and a good physique and some prior trekking experience, then the Mt. Chulu East Peak climbing is the perfect destination for you. A training of proper use of the climbing materials, and an inherent interest to be a part of this lifetime experience are mandatory aspects of the trek. The perfectly designed itinerary avoids extreme high altitudes and takes us through less trodden paths to offer the best experience.
This hard and strenuous trek lets you take in the geographical and ethnic diversity of Nepal in its true form and offers the spectacular views of the mountain peaks all around. Major attractions are the Pisang Village, Manang Village and the passage through the Thorong La (5416 m), apart from the climb to the top of the Chulu Peak. Through beautiful landscapes of the Annapurna Conservation Area and local ethnic villages, the Mt. Chulu East Peak Climbing trek takes you to the heart of Annapurna Region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel and Chulu East briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing or excursion around Kathmandu valley with own activities and preparation for Chulu east peak climbing ..
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to BesiShahar-823m 5- 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Bahundada-1311m (approx. 7 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat-1314m (approx. 6 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Chame-2713m (approx. 6 hr)
Day 07: Trek to Hongde- 3300m (approx. 4 hr)
Day 08: Acclimatization day (you can do some excursion trip going about 4000m and come down which would be the good acclimatization)
Day 09: Trek to Chulu base camp-3910m
Day 10: Trek to High camp 4955m
Day 10: High Camp 4955m (if well acclimatized, you can attempt the summit. If not, rest at the high camp for the next day)
Day 12: Base Camp-3910m (weather permitting, you’ll make the summit ascent this day and return to base camp
Day 13: Chulu east peak base camp trek to Manang (3540m)
Day 14: Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 15: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m).
Day 16: Yak kharka trek to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)
Day 17: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La (5416m) trek to Muktinath.(3802m)
Day 18: Muktinath trek to Jomsom (2567m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 19: After breakgast, jomsom pokhara flight . fly approximatley 25 minutes, transfer to pokhara hotel. ovenright at pokhara
Day 20: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
- Transportation from Airport – Hotel – Airport: Car, Van, Hi-ace or Coaster
- Welcome dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 nights (bed and breakfast and tax included) Hotel Shakti or Hotel Holy Himalaya
- Accommodation during trek ; local lodges 12 days (11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners, tea, coffee and twin-share rooms with beds with comfortable foam mattress and pillows included)
- Meals on the trail during 7 days camping (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tang juice, fruit, tea and coffee)
- All Camping Equipment required during the trek, sleeping tents/mattresses, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment
- Experienced English-speaking Sherpas; Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder guides
- Porters: 2 persons- One porter basis; max load 30 kg per porter
- Climbing rope, Ice screws, Snow bars
- Kathamndu – Pokhara by tourist Bus
- Staff and necessary porters
- Peak Permit
- Equipment Fee for climbing guide
- Garbage Deposit
- Annapurna Conservation Fee TIMS permits and all required permits and official documentation
- Our Service charge
- Airfare: Jomsom – Pokhara
- Local Airport Tax
- Accommodation in Pokhara, one night Hotel Meera or Lake Star
- Pokhara to Kathamndu by best tourist Bus, Green Land or Coaster
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu (can be arranged upon your request)
- Personal Insurance for your travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue/Evacuation
- Trekking Sleeping Bag
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guide and support staff (customary)
- Liquor, Mineral Water and Soft Drinks
- Hot Shower charge at trekking lodges
- Batteries and Telephone calls
- Additional night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early return from Trek (due to any reason) than the planned itinerary
- Excess baggage charge(s)
0 Reviews on Chulu East Peak Climbing View All