Mt Mera Peak Climbing
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2-3
- Best Seasons: spring
Mera Peak has established itself as one of the most sought after peaks in the Himalayas. The incredible views of the Everest range and other peaks beyond make the ascent up to this peak, one of the most alluring experiences. Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition, brings to you the perfectly designed itinerary of the Mt. Mera Peak climbing that will leave you delighted and satisfied for a long time to come.
Join us on a culturally and geographically simulating journey to the heart of the Khumbu region. Test your physique by climbing the ice seracs of the Mera Peak (6461 m). Witness the never before seen views of the high Himalayas, casting a white glow, surely set to amaze you to the very core.
Longer and less-trodden trails will take you to the Hinku Valley. Spectacular views of the Mt. Everest, Cho- Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga Nuptse, Chamlang from atop the peak are the major attractions of the Mt. Mera Peak Climbing.
Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition has a team of highly skilled guides and climbers who will provide you extensive training about glacier travel, rope fixing, ascending and descending. This physically demanding climb has a straightforward climbing and is suitable for fit trekkers with a hunger for adventure. If you possess it, come be a part of this one in a million experience to the heart of the Himalayas and return home happy and content.
– Airport – hotel transfers in Kathmandu
– Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast
– City tour of Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square
– Trasportation, tour guide
– Flight, Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipments
– Everest National Park entrance fees
– Camping trek including food and accommodation in Tents
– Boiled water, tea and coffee
– Guide, cook and porters during the trek
– Mera Peak climbing Permit fee
– Food, Tents and Kitchen equipments for climbing
– Group climbing equipments such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc..
– Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary
– Additional porters for carrying climbing gears
– Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs
Cost doesn’t include:
0 Reviews on Mt Mera Peak Climbing View All