Mt Everest expedition
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 2-3
- Best Seasons: spring
Imagine being on the top of the world. Conquering the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest is a matter of glory and pride and not something to be taken on by the weak hearted. One can experience this blissful Everest expedition with Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition which provides you with necessary services needed for mountain climbing and out of the world expedition experience.
Mount Everest stands tall at the height of 8,848m. Everest expedition provides an out of the world experience. The feel when you reach the highest point of the world and you cannot go any higher, is just mind-blowing. However, the Everest climbing is requires great deal of fortitude. The deepest of the deep snow, the vanishingly thin air and ache would all be worth it when you reach the apex of the sphere.
Everest expedition would be best during spring season from the month of March to May. In this season, the trekkers can enjoy varieties of botanical beauties along with the alluring snow on the way.
Climbing the Everest is comparatively less technical to Kanchenjunga; however, it isn’t a piece of cake either. One must be physically fit and possess prior mountaineering experience for embarking on this journey. Come experience the passage into the highest peak of the world with Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition and return home happy and content.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m, 4429ft). Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu, official procedures.
- Day 3: Kathmandu
- Day 4: From Kathmandu, you enjoy an exciting flight to Lukla (2840m, 9,152ft). Trek to Phakding. (2610m, 8561ft)
- Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m, 11,283ft).
- Day 6: In Namche Bazar for acclimatization
- Day 7: Trek to Khumjung (3780m, 12,398ft), called the green valley.
- Day 8: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m, 12,661ft).
- Day 9: Trek to Dingboche (4410m, 14,465ft).
- Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4910m, 16,105ft).
- Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization in Lobuche
- Day 12:Trek to Everest base camp. (5364m, 17,594ft).
- Day 13-51: Climbing Period Mt. Everest.
- Day 52: Clean up Base Camp
- Day 53: Trek to Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 54: Trek to Namche Bazar. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 55: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 56: Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 57: Kathmandu.
- Day 58:Departure from Kathmandu.
0 Reviews on Mt Everest expedition View All