Mt Yala Peak Climbing
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Best Seasons: spring
If you want to quench your thirst for adventure and your schedule is tight then Mount Yala Peak climbing would simply be the best experience for you. Mount Yala Peak climbing will leave you spellbound with the thrill of reaching crest of the Himalayas and amalgamating with the ethnic inhabitants of the Langtang Region. This experience surely is something you do not want to miss.
Mount Yala lies in the Langtang region. It is good that you do not need prior mountain climbing experience because Mount Yala Peak climbing is not very technical. However, you must be in good health and possess high altitude experience.
Even though there are many tours and travels that provide the Peak climbing package, you can get best out of the hiking and Peak climbing experience from Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition.
The Langtang region is far from the hustle and bustle of cities and is untouched by the realms of modernization and urbanization. On the way to Mount Yala, you would get to penetrate dense forest along with ethic dwelling of local tribes and not to mention the Langtang village that literally is swept away due to massive earthquake in 2015.
So if you love Himalayas and want to get hold upon this pristine part of mother -nature, then Yala Peak climbing would be one wise choice for you. Along with Mt. Yala, you will get to behold many mountains like Lenpo Gang, Dorje Lakpa, Shishapangma on Tibetan side etc. Hence, this 14 days trek to Mt. Yala would undoubtedly be proved to be journey worth your time and expense.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Yala peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Leisure time in Kathmandu for sightseeing or excursion around Kathmandu valley and preparation for Yala peak climbing. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive, Kathmandu / Syabru Besi
Day 04: Syabru Bensi / Lama Hotel (2480m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel / Langtang valley (3541m)
Day 06: Rest at Langtang valley (3541m)
Day 07: Langtang valley / Kyangjin Gompa (3900m)
Day 08: Rest at Kyangjing Gompa
Day 09: Kyangjin Gompa / Yala Base Camp (5033 m.)
Day 10: Climb and back to Kyangjin gompa
Day 11: Kyangjin Gompa / Ghora tabela
Day 12: Ghora Tabela / Syabru Besi
Day 13 : Syabru Besi / Kathmandu
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.
0 Reviews on Mt Yala Peak Climbing View All