Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2-3
- Best Seasons: spring
Annapurna region is, without doubt, the most scenic and beautiful area of Nepal, filled with unique looking mountain vistas and varied topography. The trek around the Annapurna region, to witness the views of its wonderful mountain vistas from all around, has been named the Annapurna Circuit Trek, which is one of the most famous treks in Nepal.
The highlight of the Annapurna Circuit trek is the Thorong La Pass (5416m) which is home to the mind-boggling scenery of the icy peaks of the Annapurna region. Another added attraction is the passage through the world’s deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki, with the mastiffs of the Annapurna I( 8091m) to the east and the Dhaulagiri (8167m) hovering to the west.
Savor the views of the diverse Himalayan vista of the Annapurna Region with Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition in its carefully selected itinerary, which avoids high altitudes and follows a long path around Annapurna. The trek which starts off with the green lush areas of Khudi, Sirung, Jagat, Dharapani, slowly leaves behind the treeline and enters the dry arid regions of Manang, Muktinath, and Marpha. Experience the varied scenery, get the chance to mix in with ethnic populations and embed the views of the mind-boggling Himalayan mastiffs in your hearts with the Annapurna circuit Trek with Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition.
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345m).
- Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
- Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Besi Shahar (823m).
- Day 04:Besishar to Baundada (1430m)
- Day 05:Baundanda to Chamje (1560m)
- Day 06:Chamje to Dharapani (1881m)
- Day 07:Dharapani to Chame (2725m)
- Day 08:Chame to Pisang (3100m)
- Day 09:Pisang to Manang (3500m)
- Day 10:Acclimatization day at Manang
- Day 11: Manang to Yak kharka (4090m)
- Day 12:Yak kharka to Throung Phedi(4420m)
- Day 13:Throung Phedi to Thorongla – la (cross over 5416m), then trek down to Muktinath (3802m)
- Day 14:Muktinath to Marpha (2670m), via Kagbeni – Jomsom
- Day 15:Marpha to Kalopani (2480m)
- Day 16:Kalopani to Tatopani (1219m)
- Day 17:Tatopani to Ghorepani (2860m)
- Day 18:Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1951m)
- Day 19:Ghandruk to Pokhara (915m)
- Day 20:Drive back to Kathmandu (1300m)
- Day 21:Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Trek View All