Mardi Himal Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2-3
The Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened, less trodden and untouched trekking trail situated just west to the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Experience the brilliance of solitude, the beauty of the snow-capped flaky peaks and the chances to mix up with the wild nature. The Mardi Himal Trekking trail has a carefully selected itinerary that takes you through less trodden paths into the base camps of the Mardi Himal and the Macchapucchre Base Camp. Come experience the passage through lush valleys, lichen laden dense forests, alpine meadows, waterfalls and numerous streams with Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition.
The landscape of the Mardi Himal trek invariantly transverses from a green, the line to the rugged mountain landscape in the duration of a few days. Amazing views of the snowcapped beauties like Mardi Himal, Macchapucchre, Annapurna and Hiunchuli are the major attractions of the trek. The major altitudes covered are the base of the Mardi Himal and the Macchapuchre Base Camp, which offers the spectacular close up views of the hidden faces of the Annapurna Range casting a white glow in all directions. Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition has a carefully selected itinerary that takes you through the less trodden trekking trail and houses you in simple lodges and teahouses throughout the path. Get a taste of the wild, rich nature and experience heaven in the form of the Mardi Himal Trek. Book your trek now!
Day 01: Greetings at Kathmandu Airport
Day 02: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
Day 03: Flight or Drive to Pokhara, take a 25 minutes flight or 6-7 hour drive
Day 04: Pokhara to Dhampus (1600m)
Day 05: Dhampus to Forest Camp (2480m)
Day 06: Forest Camp to Low camp (3150m)
Day 07: Low Camp to High Camp (4100m)
Day 08: Rest day at High Camp (4100m)
Day 09: High Camp to Siding Village (1280m)
Day 10: Siding Village to Pokhara
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu, Take a 25 minutes flight or 6/7 hour Drive.
Day 12: Final Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center,
- 2 night Hotel in Pokhara
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Upper Mustang Map.
- Both ways domestic flight from Pokhara/Jomsom /Pokhara with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets nepal guide info logo , Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
0 Reviews on Mardi Himal Trek View All