Nar Phu Valley Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2-3
- Best Seasons: spring
- Accomodation: Hotel,tea house
The Nar Phu Valley trek is an exotic trial that combines passages through high mountain passes amalgamated with the views of the mind-boggling mountain vista and remote villages. Come be a part of this journey to the wild and unexplored vicinity called the Nar Phu Valley, with the Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition.
The enthralling Nar Phu valley is unexplored and has a rugged raw nature to it. The trek initially starts off by following the popular trekking route of the Annapurna Circuit trail from Jagat and slowly invigorates the passage through the off beaten path into the Nar Phu Valley. The Nar Phu Valley is situated north to Manang. The passage through the Kang La Pass is the major attraction of this trek. The valley system opens up wide, to an expanse of high snow peaks which are surely set to take our minds away.
Embark on the Nar Phu Valley Trek with the Alpine Paradise Treks and Expedition and explore hidden villages and high grazing settlements. Trod upon this path with lesser human interference and be as close to nature as possible. Breathe in the dramatic mountain vista from atop the thorough La Pass and head towards Jomsom. Experience the dramatic change in scenery from the lush green forests to dry arid areas and bring the trek to an end in Pokhara. Come and explore the Nar Phu valley and leave satisfied. The Nar Phu Valley challenges you to explore its depths.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided Tour O/n at hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (6h-850m) to Syage and O/n at tented camp.
Day 04: Syange – Tal village (6h-1314m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 05: Tal Village – Timang (6h-1943m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 06: Timang – Koto (5h-2600m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 07: Koto – Dharamshala (6h-3230m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 08: Dharamshala – Kyang (5h-3740m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 09: Kyang – Phu Gaon (6h-4050m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 10: Phu Gaon – Mahendra pool (6h-3600m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 11: Mahendra pool – Naar Gaon (and O/n at tented camp.
Day 12: Naar Gaon – Kang – La phedi (5h-4530m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 13: Kang-La Phedi – Kang-La Pass (5322m) – Ngawal (7h-3680m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 14: Ngawal – Manang (6h-3460m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 15: Manang – Ledar (4h-4250m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 16: Ledar – Thorong Phedi (3h- 4441m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 17: Thorong phedi – Thorong pass (5416m) – Muktinath (8h-3760m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 18: Muktinath – Jomsoms (5h-2713m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 19: By Plane: Jomsom – Pokhara & transfer to hotel in Pokhara.
Day 20: By Plane/Bus: Pokhara – Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel.
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 22: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner and along the regular trail teahouse lodge stay basis with meals
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dinning tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost.
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $ 4-5/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount).
0 Reviews on Nar Phu Valley Trek View All